Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Bec's additional thoughts...

I was thinking after our latest get together and having a look around at what else I could come up with and came across this fantastic website from a community garden in Melbourne - http://www.merricorner.org/ - if we could get a website up like this one I think it would be great as an information base for new members, any press, and the local community in general.
I also had another thought for fundraising, you can get those Cadbury chocolate boxes to sell. Tim (my partner) got one for his cricket club and sold the whole box at our work in 1 day!! I think the profit is around double your outlay.
Anyway that's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. I can assist with the creation and hosting of a site (free) if you interested send me an email!!

    ReplyDelete